Observe wolves roaming wild within their natural environment. Information throughout this 13-hectare animal park situated within the heart of the Chabrieres forest near to Gueret, educates you in the “way of the wolf”; its habitats, behaviours and legends. After you have taken all this in you can get a good vantage point above one of the wolf packs and try and spot some of the behaviours as the wolves are fed. As well as wolves, there are many other animals, some of which common to the Creuse, others not. These, you can get a little closer to and not worry about being someone’s dinner. This is a visit well worth making!
During the year, various events are held at the park. Two of these not to miss are;
- Medieval Day - May: A theatrical troupe meets the wolves to present a medieval repertoire that is both poetic and realistic. They are knights, jugglers, magicians, jesters...
- Christmas Market - December: A Christmas market not to miss! Prepare your Christmas shopping by discovering decorative objects, games and toys, crafts, gourmet regional products and more...
The park is open 7 days a week from February 10th to December 2nd, 2018:
- February 10th to April 30th - open every day from 1.30pm to 6pm
- May 1st to June 30th - open every day from 10:00 to 18:00
- 1 July to 31 August - open every day from 10:00 to 19:00
- September 1st to the 1st weekend of December - open every day from 1:30 pm to 6 pm
- During the Christmas holidays (except December 24 & 25 and December 31 & January 1) - open every day from 1:30 pm to 5 pm
- Last entries 1 hour before the closure of the Park.
Adult € 10
Child: € 7.50
Guided tours: every day at 14:00, 15:00 and 16:30.